Detect Drift Events
Know what has changed in your cloud -- and what downstream impact it may have on your security and compliance. Fugue logs all resource changes so you can review them and remediate them if needed.
- Review an event stream of all changes to your cloud infrastructure, including whether resources were created, destroyed, or modified
- Drill down to see precisely which resource attributes have changed and how
- Validate drift events and quickly identify potential security risks and compliance issues
Remediate Drift Automatically
Fugue's optional auto-remediation feature can automatically and safely revert changes, returning resources to a known-good state -- without the risk of unintended destructive events.
- Choose any known-good snapshot in the history of your environment as a basis for reverting changes
- Drift is automatically corrected as soon as it is detected -- without additional bots, scripts, or rulesets
- Select your most critical resources to become "self-healing" and automatically resolve security and compliance issues caused by drift