Detect Drift Events
Know what has changed in your cloud -- and what downstream impact it may have on your security and compliance. Fugue logs all resource changes so you can review them and remediate them if needed.
- Review an event stream of all changes to your cloud infrastructure, including whether resources were created, destroyed, or modified
- Drill down to see precisely which resource attributes have changed and how
- Validate drift events and quickly identify potential security risks and compliance issues
Review Snapshots of Your Cloud Environment
Fugue continuously snapshots a cloud environment to build a complete history of all resources and configurations. Inspect historical snapshots and examine drift, remediation, and compliance events.
- Go back in time to view historical snapshots and see your resource configuration at a specific moment
- Review compliance changes over time to spot negative patterns or trends and remediate issues
- Set a known-good snapshot as a baseline and optionally auto-remediate changes back to that state
Remediate Drift Automatically
Fugue's optional auto-remediation feature can automatically and safely revert changes, returning resources to a known-good state -- without the risk of unintended destructive events.
- Choose any known-good snapshot in the history of your environment as a basis for reverting changes
- Drift is automatically corrected as soon as it is detected -- without additional bots, scripts, or rulesets
- Select your most critical resources to become "self-healing" and automatically resolve security and compliance issues caused by drift
Get Notifications About Critical Changes
Identify and resolve security issues in near real-time. If an IAM policy is modified to become overly permissive, or a port that shouldn't be open becomes open, you'll know about it.
- Receive email change reports for drift, remediation, and compliance events
- Integrate event notifications with external tools such as Slack, Jira, PagerDuty, and OpsGenie
- Review notification details for potential impact on your compliance and security posture