Freedom and Flexibility for business units and customers
As an enterprise or service provider, your business units or customers have specific needs. A single Fugue organization can hold multiple self-contained tenants, so you can manage security and compliance at scale, while customizing each tenant's particular requirements.
- Enable RBAC for each tenant to manage permissions and cloud account access for users, groups, and API clients
- Configure security and compliance settings at the organization or tenant level, so you can apply compliance families to all tenants across the board, or even customize which specific rules are run for each tenant
- Set up notifications to alert the security team when Fugue identifies potential vulnerabilities in any tenant
Visibility across your business
Empower centralized security operations teams by giving them visibility and access across all tenants in your business.
- View consolidated organization-level reports to gain insight into the compliance and security of all tenants
- Access individual tenants as needed to investigate vulnerabilities and modify settings to meet security standards
- Operationalize security by producing business unit reporting for IT chargebacks