IaC Security Powered by Open Policy Agent
Fugue leverages the open source Open Policy Agent (OPA) standard for IaC and cloud infrastructure policy as code.
- Build IaC checks into git workflows and CI/CD pipelines with Regula—an open-source tool powered by OPA
- Apply the same policies to your IaC and cloud environment with Fugue’s Unified Policy Engine for consistency and time savings.
- Develop custom rules—including multi-resource checks—using Rego, the simple and powerful open source language of OPA
Open Policy Agent is a Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) graduated project.
Centralized IaC Security
Govern your IaC security for cloud resources, Kubernetes, and containers in one place and ensure consistent policy enforcement across the development lifecycle.
- Quickly onboard your code repositories to Fugue to establish full IaC security visibility
- View the results of security and compliance checks on IaC across your organization
- Access and export tenant-wide, IaC-specific security and compliance reports
Comprehensive Compliance Coverage
Leverage hundreds of out-of-the-box policies mapped to common compliance standards.
- Take advantage of hundreds of best-in-class cloud infrastructure rules maintained by Fugue’s team of cloud security experts.
- Detect dangerous IaC vulnerabilities that span multiple resources, not just single-resource issues.
- Secure IaC according to industry compliance standards—and Fugue Best Practices to catch vulnerabilities that compliance can miss.
SOC 2 | NIST 800-53 | GDPR | PCI | HIPAA | ISO 27001 | CSA CCM | CIS Controls | CIS Docker | CIS Benchmarks for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes