AWS Advanced Technology Partner
With Fugue, organizations gain visibility into security and compliance posture, eliminate AWS misconfiguration with drift detection and context-aware guardrails, and enable security automation with CI/CD integration and pre-deployment policy compliance checks.
Visualize AWS compliance with powerful diagramming and reporting tools
Enable comprehensive drift detection and context-aware guardrails for critical resources
Build AWS security and compliance into the software development lifecycle with Fugue's API and IaC checks
Prove AWS Compliance
Speed up compliance by 60% with automated policy assessments of your cloud environment against the AWS Well Architected Framework, common industry compliance families, and your custom enterprise security policies.
Fugue continuously evaluates AWS resources with hundreds of predefined rules mapped to the AWS Well-Architected Framework (Security and Reliability pillars), CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark, CIS Controls, CIS Docker, CSA CCM, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, PCI, SOC 2, and the Fugue Best Practices Framework to catch advanced vulnerabilities that compliance can miss.
Integrate AWS Security into Software Development
Build AWS security and compliance into software development from design to production.
Fugue's API enables integrating snapshots, reporting, and auto-remediation into CI/CD pipelines, in addition to building workflows and exporting events and data into other third-party tools. Regula, an open-source tool maintained by Fugue, validates Terraform and CloudFormation for policy compliance pre-deployment.
See How Customers Are Transforming Cloud Security
- Continuous compliance against CIS AWS Benchmark, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, and other compliance standard
- Notified users of any configuration changes and demonstrated proof of compliance with dashboards
- Continuous compliance against SOC 2, NIST 800-53, and other compliance standards
- Demonstrated to customers and auditors that data is safe and secure on AWS
- Demonstrate that sensitive data is secure and in compliance with HIPAA on AWS
- Saved significant engineering hours and delivered a 3X return on their investment
- Ensure security and compliance of AWS environment with significantly fewer engineering resources
- Up-to-date checks and compliance standards reduces time to build control frameworks internally
Read Latest Blog Posts
We recently announced support in Fugue for the AWS Well-Architected Framework, a set of recommendations Amazon Web Services provides for designing infrastructure for cloud applications and workloads.