Comprehensive Drift Detection
Detect configuration changes with every snapshot of your cloud environment and investigate potentially dangerous misconfigurations in near real-time.
- Inspect and verify drift events (i.e. unvalidated changes) for existing resource configurations
- Review newly created and destroyed infrastructure to ensure compliance and identify problems
- Drill down on resource attribute changes to identify risks such as IAM policy modifications that may have downstream impacts
Establish known-good configuration baselines for critical resources.
- Organize critical resources such as security groups, object storage, and databases and establish configuration baselines
- Provide a complete set of baseline configurations to your team, management, and auditors
Protect your most sensitive resources with context-aware guardrails that safely auto-remediate drift back to your baseline configurations.
- Automatically revert unauthorized configuration changes without the risk of unintended consequences
- Review an event stream of remediations to provide full visibility into automated actions
- Context-aware guardrails require no additional scripts, bots, infrastructure, or rulesets