Today we announced that Fugue now supports Microsoft Azure, in addition to Amazon Web Services (AWS). Our customers increasingly use multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), and they want a single Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solution that spans multiple CSPs. Now Fugue for Microsoft Azure is now generally available, and we’re thrilled to deliver that to our customers.
Fugue is the only CSPM solution that provides the ability to baseline cloud infrastructure environments. A baseline is a complete snapshot of the cloud infrastructure resources running in their cloud environment, including their configurations. A baseline serves as a “contract” between cloud teams (e.g., DevOps, security, compliance) for known-good cloud infrastructure configurations. With Fugue, you can now baseline cloud environments you have running in both AWS and Azure.
Once you have a baseline, Fugue detects drift from the baseline so you and your teams can understand change as it occurs—and over time—while identifying any security and compliance issues. And Fugue can make security-critical infrastructure resources self-healing by autonomously remediating drift and misconfiguration back to the established baseline—without the need to write code and manage a bag of automation scripts or bots.
"Fugue’s baselining approach helps us identify unapproved network changes and monitor cloud resources without the need for time-consuming audits. Cloud security and compliance is a top priority at PBS, and Fugue was easy to adopt and scale to meet our needs."
- Mike Norton
Senior Director of Cloud Architecture, Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)
Fugue Use Cases
- Validate cloud environments for compliance (e.g., HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, and GDPR) and assistance to correct violations
- Baseline cloud environments to establish “known-good” infrastructure configurations and a single source of truth and trust for cloud stakeholders
- Detect baseline drift and make resources self-healing against misconfiguration to protect against data leaks and compliance violations
- Shift Left on cloud infrastructure security and compliance by including policy checks in CI/CD pipelines to help developers move fast and safely
- Get continuous compliance visibility and reporting across entire enterprise cloud footprint, including multiple accounts, regions, and cloud providers
Learn more about Fugue for Microsoft Azure here.
Schedule a free cloud security workshop or compliance audit to get a handle on your cloud security posture and learn how Fugue can help.