Prove Cloud Compliance
Demonstrate cloud compliance to management and auditors with dashboards, reports, and visualizations.
Fugue supports CIS Foundations Benchmarks for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud; CIS Controls; CIS Docker; CSA CCM; SOC 2; PCI; NIST 800-53; GDPR; ISO 27001; HIPAA; and Fugue Best Practices to protect against advanced misconfiguration risk. Fugue also supports your custom enterprise security policies.
- Unified compliance dashboard
- Compliance reports and notifications
- API for automating compliance
Change How You View Cloud Security
Visualize your cloud with dynamic infrastructure diagrams that map resources, reveal misconfiguration risks, and establish a shared understanding of your environment.
- Discover what’s in your cloud
- Reveal misconfiguration risks
- Establish a shared understanding on cloud compliance
Detect and Eliminate Cloud Misconfiguration
Know immediately when configuration drift occurs, establish baselines and safely auto-remediate drift for security-critical resources, and track all configuration changes made to your cloud environment.
- Comprehensive drift detection
- Configuration baselines
- Context-aware guardrails
Policy-as-Code with the Open Policy Agent Open Standard
Express your enterprise cloud security policies as policy-as-code and apply them at every stage of cloud development.
- Open Policy Agent
- Enterprise policy and custom rules
- Pre-deployment checks for Terraform and CloudFormation infrastructure-as-code
Build Cloud Security Into the Ways You Work
Fugue’s REST API and notifications enable programmatic Fugue operations and integration with your software development process, CI/CD pipelines, ticketing systems, and other reporting tools.
- Cloud infrastructure validation with CI/CD
- Programmatic access with the Fugue API
- Cloud security notifications for your tools