We’re thrilled that DeveloperWeek NYC has awarded Fugue a DevProject Award for the work our amazing engineering and product teams delivered to bring our Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for cloud security and compliance to market.
The project involved taking all we learned from building the Fugue platform solution to build a SaaS product that leverages a number of advanced AWS services, including Lambda, ECS Fargate, Step Functions, API Gateway, and RDS Aurora. As much as this product was a technical achievement, it involved an intense amount of planning, coordination, and discipline to ensure that we met our goals in a timely manner—all while maintaining our highest level of commitment to security.
Tyler Drombosky, Principal Engineer at Fugue, delivered a talk at DeveloperWeek NYC where he walked through the project, how it was achieved, and lessons learned.
Fugue delivers cloud infrastructure baselining capabilities to help enterprises maintain the security and compliance of their cloud environments. If you’re operating at scale in the cloud and care about the security and compliance of your cloud infrastructure environments, Fugue can help with the following:
- Validate your cloud environments against a number of compliance policy frameworks like HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, and GDPR.
- Baseline your cloud environments to get complete and accurate visibility into your cloud infrastructure and configurations.
- Detect baseline drift and make critical resources self-healing to protect against misconfiguration, security incidents, and compliance violations.
- Shift Left on cloud infrastructure security and compliance with CI/CD integration to help your developers move fast and safely.
- Implement continuous compliance visibility and reporting across your entire enterprise cloud footprint.
Schedule a free cloud security workshop or compliance audit to get a handle on your cloud security posture and learn how Fugue can help.